Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Where To Go From Here

Well hello again everyone. Yet again the grips of my college academic journey has tightened yet again. This time, the cause of the choke is due to a computer science class. I am not much of a programmer, however I've been doing okay. The problem occurs when the made a switch from Java to C++. Learning a computer language was hard enough, but now another language? With that said I'm going to ranting a lot and using this a place of clearing the air with myself. So I'll be composing a lot of free-write till probably the end of school...or till I get some time on my hands.


Thank you again to everyone for sticking around.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck man, C++ is not that hard as it looks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fishys comment is true, java is one of the hardest languages to learn in my opinion, c++ will seem like a piece of cake to you
    How to Hack Life.

    ReplyDelete