Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A Message To Everyone: Welcome To My World.

I just want to state what exactly my blog is for everyone: it is a place where I am able to write down my poetry and song lyrics. I mostly write in the style of conceptual songs and poetry, meaning many, if not all, of my songs will have an unfolding story to them. I am a writer at heart and I've always been more in fluctuated with the art of how a story is told, rather than the story itself. I will make it more clear from now on what I will be writing...

Think of this blog as improv writing/storytelling. I will continually write songs, poetry, and a bit of short story. I am going to go back to all my old post and edit the titles so you know which is part of the story, and which is not. I am very organized like that.

Mostly, I write so people read them. I enjoy your feedback. I write solely for me, but, what is a work if no one is to see it but your own eyes? I am excited about this change and hope to expand my skills as an artist with words...

Thank you.

7 comments:

  1. and here i was thinking that this blog was gonna be pictures of cloud,,, lol jk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mostly, we all write so people read them. Welcome to the neighborhood. I look forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for clearifying i like the blog! +follower

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to hearing more mate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to future stuff! followed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really looking forward to the poetry.
    Nothing beats a great poem for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sometimes the only way to channel emotion is through poetry and art. Looking forward to updates.

    ReplyDelete