Monday, December 13, 2010

Where Everything Is Made Up & The Points Don't Matter

Hear those thoughts of the top of your head,
they come into play when all is blended.
There so much that I want to say,
but I don't know how to say it.
I've got to place everything perfectly,
before I start to lose my calling.
I know what I want to say,
but can I say what I know.
Figure this out, I have my voice to be heard.

You have to how to speak,
before you can ever preach belief.
Speak now or forever hold your peace,
Please make yourself into heat of the moment,
now think with all your might.

The force in your, crumbling voice,
Take back with the curse you set on us.
Be careful with such powerful words,
they can't be taken if the result is something you can't afford.

Don't take that tone of voice with me,
I can only handle so much of your madness.
The yelling and screaming sinks deep,
sticks and stones break bones,
but words have a way of making me weak.
You confuse me, in the most bizarre ways,
I'm losing the lighter side of it,
a conversation gaining its malice.

No comments:

Post a Comment